Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's been a crazzyyy month, when I say crazy, trust me on it.

2006 is coming to an end, in 3 days to be exact, scary. Ask me not about my plans for it because everyone's just going with the flow. I'm sure we'll come up with something.

My summary of my 2006 so far:

. I won a record breaking win from gambling this Chinese New Year.
. I celebrated valentines day away from my, now ex boyfriend.
. I celebrated my 19th away from my friends and family.
. I met wonderful crazy people in KL, who have now become such a big part of my life.
. I graduated first year, with disappointingly average results, a nonetheless pass.
. I've been on the plane, also, a record breaking 16 times this year so far.
. I've tried to work on my relationship with my family and it seems to be going pretty well
. I bought my first every Vuitton purse, on my own, without mum, with my own money in KLCC.
. I visited the casino in Genting with my grandfather, still being underaged mind you.
. I got a taste of what it's like to be law students. HELL
. I went to my first ever Guess? warehouse sale. Can you say stampede?
. I went ice skating!
. I am newly single and, cruel to say, loving every second of it.
. I found my independance and my hope that I will not die a lonely spinster.

I'm sorry lazy post in point form. But my pictures are in my laptopn and I truthfuly can't be arsed. But anywayyyyyy

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Everyone in KL, I hope you're having one hell of a blast. I have a lot, A LOT A LOT to tell you. Merry xmas and a happy new year guys. See you ALL in Jan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home